Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wedding in Utah

A couple weekends ago we went to Utah with my mom for my cousin Brandon's reception. He got married in Arizona and then had an open house in Orem at my Uncle Parley and Aunt Marilyn's house. I love going to visit there and wanted to go one last time before we moved. We left Friday early afternoon and came home Saturday night after the reception. On Friday night we got together with my cousin Aersta and her husband, and my cousin Katie and her husband and played games and such. It was fun to see them and their cute kids.
Saturday afternoon we went boating with my cousin Katie and my cousin Lance and cousin Jaden and their families at Utah Lake. I just rode in the boat but Chris got a little wakeboarding in. 


 When we got back we had lunch with everyone (pulled pork, one of my favorites) and then went to the open house, which was right in the front yard! Here is my Uncle Parley enjoying himself. Oh I love him. :)
 Here are some of my cousins who were there. Sam, Josh, Nick, Lizzy, JJ, and Stephanie
 My brother Kelby also came to Utah for the weekend and stayed at his in-law's house and then they came to the open house too. My cousin Katie's little girl Penny really liked my nephew Luke but Luke wasn't so sure about her. :)
 My mom with two of her sisters, my Aunt Shirley and Aunt Bev
 The man of the hour himself, Brandon
 Luke loved running up and down this hill. He always fell at the bottom and then got up and did it again. He is so cute.
 Before we left I convinced most of my cousins who were there to take a big group picture. They were reluctant but I insisted. :) Some of them think I take too many pictures. But I'm not naming any names, haha.

Well we had lots of fun but had to leave to get back to home so we could teach our lessons on Sunday. It was a good time and I'm glad we got to go.

No comments: