- Give a presentation on Conflict Management
- Complete a Fruit Plate Waste Study
- Finish a comparison of how many kids are served lunch in how long
- Do a catering project for 400 people
- Test out a chocolate chip cookie recipe on kids that I altered to make whole wheat
- Get nutritional information ready for elementary breakfast and lunch to put on the Boise School District's website
- Look for more jobs
- Apply for jobs
- Pack to move home (sad)
- And a million other little things like run errands, hang out with friends (have to do that), and finish up some other little assignments.
And I just finished an 11 page paper, so I've been a little stressed, but I'll get it all done. Basically all I do all day at work is work on my projects...
My plan right now is to move home until I find a job. Hopefully I can find one in Boise and move back, because I really really like it here and don't want to leave my branch and all my friends I've made.
So...wish me luck!