Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Graduation

Last weekend my niece Kelsi and Chris' youngest sister Courtney graduated from Twin Falls High School. Courtney had a graduation party in our backyard on Friday night. It was really fun. Here we are with all of Chris' sibling and nieces and nephews. 

Chris and his nephew Damian
 Nala had just been to Western Days and got her face painted.
 Cute little Evelyn. She wasn't too impressed with either Chris or me, but we sure think she's cute!
 Chris will never take a serious picture on the first try...reminds me of someone else I know who's name starts with a K and ends with a yler. :)

 Case in point...
 Courtney and I after graduation on Saturday
 Kelsi and I...I cannot believe I have a niece who is graduated from High School!! So weird.......

 We went to Chili's after graduation and ate with Kelsi and my sister's family. Notice who is not smiling again. :)
Well I am just really proud of these two girls and want them to know I love them and and proud of them!
Saturday night we were needing something to do so we went and walked around Western Days for awhile. I don't really know what it is but Twin has it every year and there's a parade in the morning and a little fair and carnival that goes on for a couple days. The parade was at the same time as graduation (don't ask my why), so I didn't see the parade. But I did talk Chris into riding the Ferris Wheel with me and it was really fun, aside from the little tween girls who crowded in front of us. :) 

Also I have to add that Cooper James is here! My brother's wife Kristina had her baby yesterday, June 5. He was 8.14 lbs and 20 in long. He is adorable and I can't wait to see him in person. Of course that means that we will have to go to Wyoming, but I'm ok with that. :)



1 comment:

michael + kylie said...

Jill! So good to hear from you! and so happy to hear that YOU are so happy :) You and Chris make the cutest little couple. I am so excited that you found my blog and that we can keep in touch! Keep the fun posts coming!