Monday, April 1, 2013

What I Love to Do

Just a few more crafts and cards that I have made lately. I am thinking of starting another blog just for things I make, but now, I will post them here.


This is the card I made for Chris on Valentine's Day this year. The front are special dates for us: We met and went on our first date on February 18, 2011. We kissed for the first time on April 8, 2011. (Please don't judge us for how long it took.) We were engaged on July 9, and married on October 7. 

Here are some other cards I have made. I like to send cards to all 20 of our nieces and nephews for their birthday. Last year I didn't do so well, but I would like to do better this year. March and April are FULL of birthdays for both of our families. So I will still be making lots of cards for awhile.



I made one of these for my sister, and one for Chris' stepmom because they also had birthdays. I think it turned out really cute! 

I am really really close to finishing my quilt that I have been working on for a year. As soon as I get more material in the mail for the back I can send it off to be quilted. So excited!

No comments: