Monday, April 1, 2013

Family Time

On February 28-March 4 I got to fly home for a quick trip to visit my family. I was so excited. I was sad that my husband couldn't come with me, but I really needed to see my mama! It was so good to just hang out with her for a few days. We stayed the night at my brother Chad's house in Boise after my mom picked my up from the airport. It was so good to see him and his fun wife and adorable boys. The next day we did some shopping in Boise. On our way home we stopped in Twin for a few minutes so I could see my sister and her kids. The next day we went to the Minico Craft Fair....side note about Minico's Craft Fair. It is HUGE. There is one every Fall and every Spring. I remember going almost every year with my mom from the time I was pretty young. It was something that just her and I did together. We always bought fudge, looked at all the fun things, and usually saw lots of friends. So anyway, I was pretty dang excited that it was the weekend I happened to be home. We went out to lunch, went and saw my brother Kelby and his family, and just hung out the rest of the time. The next day we went to church and afterwards I went and saw my dad for awhile. I had a nice visit with him and his wife. Later my sister and my brother Kelby came with their families for dinner. On Monday we got up and went back to Boise so I could fly home. I am glad that it is such a quick flight (only one hour and pretty cheap tickets in case anyone wants to come see us)! I was missing my family so I was glad I got to go home. I didn't take a lot of pictures, but I did get some of these 3 cuties:



Last weekend Chris mom flew to Spokane to spend a few days with us. It was so fun having her here. The first day we went shopping, visited Chris' Aunt and Uncle, went out to eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory (very good btw), and then watched a movie. The next day we went to Church, had a nice dinner, and did a puzzle.  I think we all know that I love to do puzzles, and so does she. :) We also introduced Chris' mom to Psych and she was hooked! (yes!) The next day had to work, so her and I went shopping again. We came home and hung out and made this cute Easter decoration. We had a nice dinner, and then Chris' mom wanted to watch more Psych, which was totally fine with us!
 Somewhere in there we stopped at this lookout over the city. It was a pretty view. Just to the right of this picture is the hospital where Chris works at, and right after that is the hospital where I work at.

It was so nice having Carol here, we didn't want her to leave! 

No comments: