Saturday, July 28, 2012

Howdy Wyoming

The weekend before the 4th (yes I know this out of order, woops), my mom, Kyler, and my nephew Ian made the trek to Riverton, Wyoming. My brother Brock was blessing my nephew Cooper that weekend. We took Ian to play with Taylee. We missed out when my sister Tysi and brother Kelby took their families to Wyoming over Spring Break because I was in SL, so I really wanted to go. Chris stayed home because we had been gone so much he wanted to stay home and get some stuff done. My dad and Shana went for the weekend, too.
Brock bought a 3-wheeler awhile ago because he remember how much fun we used to have on the one had when I was little. We all took turns riding, even my mom. :)


Saturday we went to a place called Sinks Canyon. The first pic below is where the water "sinks" and disappears underground. The second pic is where it reappears about a mile up the road, called "the Rise."The water was so clear there and there were fish that you could feed. It was pretty cool.  


Here we are playing at the Sinks.


Brock and Kris live right on a pond and so one evening Kyler, my mom, Porter and I went out on the paddleboat. 


Sunday was Cooper's blessing. We went to church and came home and ate dinner and then we were "on the road again." (like the song)


We thought it was pretty funny when we passed a sign that said "Kinnear, Population 44."


What was even funnier were the two guys sitting outside the really old gas station when we pulled up. It reminded me of the movie Baptists at our BBQ. haha


It was fun to visit Brock, Kristina, Taylee, Porter and Cooper. It was a short trip, but we had lots of fun.

No comments: