Saturday, July 28, 2012

Family Reunion #1

The weekend after the 4th, Brock and Kris came here. They were originally planning on blessing their baby in August, but since they were already planning on coming to Burley the next week, we saw them two weeks in a row, which was fine by me. Since Brock was here, all my other sibling came as well and we had a little family reunion. Usually we do something for longer than a couple days, but this is what worked out this year. The day before was when I went to the Ryanhood concert, and that same day Chris left after he got off work to go on a camping/boating trip to Anderson Reservoir near Boise with his friends. I was sad I couldn't join them and sad Chris couldn't be with all my family, but next time I guess. 
Anyway, so I drove to Burley again on Friday. Saturday we got up and went to Nat Soo Pah. It was a fun time and the kids had a blast. All except Halli, she was scared of the water for some reason.



One of the nights Halli was playing with phone and she kept walking back and forth through the living room talking on the phone. She said she was talking to her dad, and she was hilarious. She kept saying "Really!" and "I know!" It was pretty funny. Sunday we all went to church with my mom. Here is Taylee in her pretty dress (her and Halli wore the dresses they wore at my wedding). 
It was fun to be with all my brothers and sisters. I love them!

No comments: