Saturday, July 28, 2012

...and Family Reunion #3

Last weekend we had a little reunion on Chris' dad's side of the family. Well, it was supposed to be but only his Uncle Mark and Aunt Michelle ended up coming. His cousins weren't able to come. All his sibling came (they all live in Twin). And his Aunt Sandy and two of her kids who live with Chris' dad were there as well. 
In the afternoon the kids played on the Slip n' Slide. They loved it.



 We ate lunch and visited. Here is Chris' sister Katie and I. 


There were about 8 dogs there, so they decided to have a race with some of them to see who was the fasted. I thought it was kind of cool, which is saying a lot because we all know how much I like dogs. (not). 


After dinner the girls played Croquet (and I won. Twice).  :)


And the boys played basketball.


Chris took his nieces and nephews on the four wheeler.


And in the evening we all made 'Smores. Here is cute Nala while Chris was building the fire. 


It was fun getting to know Mark and Michelle. They live in Couer d' Alane so I have only met them at our wedding. It is possible that we might be staying with them for the first couple weeks after we move.
I think that is the end of family reunions for us. Chris' mom and stepdad are going camping to the Tetons in a couple weeks, and we really want to go, but probably won't be able because we will be packing. My family (some siblings and Aunts and Uncles) are going camping at Redfish Lake the week after that but we will already be gone. :( But we have had lots of fun with our families this summer!

Today is the first Saturday all summer where we didn't have somewhere to go or somewhere to be, so that is why I am finally catching up on my blog! But I have a big list of other things I need to do, so I better do something more productive now. :)

No comments: