Sunday, February 3, 2013

Christmas in Spokane

Well I had to work this year on Christmas (and the day after that, and the day after that, and I was supposed to work the day after that, but ended up getting it off). So we spent a nice Christmas Eve at home together. (I didn't have to work that day). :) Christmas Day I went to work in the morning and was there about 3 or 3 1/2 hours. We opened presents when I got home. It was a little different being by ourselves on Christmas, bur it turned out to be a nice day. We were able to have dinner with Chris' Aunt and Uncle and cousin and their family later. 








Chris got me something I have wanted to do for a long time-Build A Bear! I know, it's silly, but don't judge me. I was super excited. Except I wasn't excited when he made me open all of these letters one by one and unscramble it to say Build A Bear. I had no idea what it was and was getting a little grumpy when I couldn't figure it out. With a few hints, I finally got it. 





I was like a little kid in the store. It was so fun. My bear Lucy has a strawberry scent and a voicebox that I put inside her. 



Chris also got what he wanted-a holster and a gun case for his gun.

 For 12 days before Christmas we read some scriptures about Christ from the church website to help us remember the true reason for Christmas. We did a couple little service projects too that we enjoyed. We had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: