Sunday, February 3, 2013

Happy New Year

As I mentioned in the previous post, I was supposed to work on the Friday after Christmas. But the census was low at work, so I was able to have Friday off since there was only enough work for one person. That meant that we got to leave Thursday afternoon to go home. We didn't tell my mom that we were leaving a day early, so it was fun to surprise her. We spent the first couple days at my mom and then my dad's houses. And the last couple days at Chris' dad and then mom's houses. It was crazy trying to fit it all in, but we were glad we got to come and see everyone.

As always, I love my mom's tree, and the rest of her house at Christmas time!

The next day we were able to go night skiing with my sister Tysi and brother Kelby and their families. (One reason why we really wanted to get home)! 

Um, my nieces are crazy.






 We are missing Taylor and Ian because they had already gone home for the night, and poor Luke who missed all the festivities because he had RSV. We saw him for about a total of 10 minutes.

When we were at my dad's the kids went out and played in the snow. I made Chris run out and take a few pictures. :)


 We were at Chris' dad's house on New Year's Eve. We introduced them to the Farming Game, so that was a good time. I think his Dad and Linda liked it.

Even Evelyn was awake at midnight!

New Year's Day we were at Chris' mom's. We also played the Farming Game with his mom and sister Courtney. I wish I had gotten pictures of us playing...but I think we have a couple more fans on our hands! I did get a pic of the boys playing though.

It was a fun trip home, and of course, not long enough. I did get to stop and see my friend Melissa and fellow dietitian and her new baby, and we stopped at the hospital on our way out of town and got to see most of my old coworkers. It was so good to get to see them-I miss them so much! 

I just had to add these pics of Halli-they were all taken within about 45 seconds. She just can't sit still. So funny.


No comments: