Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Well I know it's late, (as always), but I though I would write a quick post about our Thanksgiving. I had Thanksgiving off of work, so we were able to go home for a few days. It was fun to see everyone. I was really missing my momma! We left at about 1:30 Wednesday afternoon and got to Burley Wednesday night at 11:00. We had 3 Thanksgiving dinners and one big Thanksgiving breakfast between our 4 parents. We spent time with our nieces and nephews. Chris got to see his best friends for a couple hours, and he got to shoot his new gun with his dad and brothers, which he has been DYING to do. :) He also made me shoot it when we went to my dad's. We went to Walmart on Black Friday around 10am just to see what was there and ended up buying a 32" TV for $97. Door buster deal and we didn't even have to get up early! :) We drove back early Monday so Chris could make it to class at 4:00. It was a fast trip and we basically saw our four parents in 4 days, but it was worth it. I have to work on Christmas, but we are planning on being home for New Year's. Another quick trip but we are excited to see everyone again!

Here are a few pics of our trip:
Chris and Damian


Me and Cooper

Kelsi and Halli fell asleep on the couch together

Evelyn found the perfect spot to sit and read a book.



Like Father like Son. Haha!

Chris really missed Howard



Taylee and Taylor

I found several of these pictures on my iPad. Silly boys.


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are so thankful for all of our blessings!

No comments: