Sunday, November 18, 2012

Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream

Ok we all know how much I LOVE anything Disney. Disneyland is my favorite place, (I really want to go to Disneyworld someday), I have tons of Disney movies, I have tons of Disney puzzles that I collect, and I did a research paper in high school on Walt Disney. Right after we moved here, I found out that Disney On Ice was coming to Spokane. I really wanted to go because I went 4 years ago with my nieces and nephews and I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it more than they did. We talked about it and decided not to go this time. At the time we were buying tickets to Silverwood, an amusement park in Coeur d' Alane, so we decided not to do both. Well a few nights ago I was longingly looking at tickets online just for the heck of it. We could get a discount through my work so I was curious to see how much of a discount. Chris caught me looking at them. After a couple of minutes he disappeared and came back with two tickets! He said, "My question is, do you want to sit in seat 10, or seat 11?" I couldn't believe it and almost started crying I was so excited. (Don't judge me, Disney makes happy). He said he bought them a few days ago, and he was planning on surprising me the day of the show. But he didn't want to see me sad for a week, so he decided to tell me then. What a great husband I have. :) We had really good seats. We sat in Row D (4 rows back), and there were 3 row on the floor, so technically the 7th row. I was surprised it wasn't very full. This year the theme was "Dare to Dream." It went through the stories of The Princess and the Frog, Cinderella, and Rapunzel, three princesses who have a dream. It also had Mickey and Minnie and their friends, and all the Princesses came out at the end. It was so fun and such a great experience. When we got home I told Chris I wanted to go back. :)

Here we are right before it started. SO excited!
Please don't mock the ridiculous amount of pictures I posted. Some aren't the greatest pictures, but I chose the best ones. I had a hard time narrowing it down!
The Princess and the Frog
Cinderella

Tangled







OK, also please don't think I'm crazy for posting so many videos. I just couldn't choose. I just love all the characters, the costumes, the music, and the special effects. I couldn't get one video to post when Flynn and Rapunzel are swinging in the air but I'm going to keep trying. Chris said that was his favorite part. You can choose to watch them all if you want. 







No comments: