Monday, December 17, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas

I think that I am ready for Christmas! I just want it to be here. Here are just a few fun pics of what we have been doing this Christmas season.

We had fun decorating our tree.

Thanks again to my momma for loaning us her decorations.

I've been making some crafts, of course. I couldn't find anything I like for a good price to hang our stockings, so I made this. It will do for now I guess.



Chris' favorite movie is The Grinch. :)


We had a Relief Society Christmas dinner. I don't know why but I volunteered to decorate a table. I had to bring dishes and a centerpiece, and a salad for my table. This is what I came up with. I think it turned out pretty good. I just brought every snowman I have and put them in the middle. :)



The is the tree at River Park Square mall, downtown Spokane. We live pretty close to it. I was four stories up when I took this picture!

I talked to a pt one day who seemed so sad and kept saying he wanted to go home. So I made him this cute little tree and took it to him the next day.

Chris took me ice skating the other night at River Front Park. I had been wanting to go. I got home from work and Chris said, "Lets go!" It was so fun. I have been once before on a pond, but that was it. I was scared at first, but I think I was doing pretty good by the time we left. Nothing like Disney on Ice, but Chris had a hard time keeping up with me. :) Just kidding. 





We are so thankful for the Christmas season and the opportunity to celebrate the birth of our Savior. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like fun! We miss you! You should come see us when your back in town and meet the new addition. BTW, your haircut is super cute!! :)