Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween


 I realize this is way behind but I wanted to post about our Halloween. A week or so before Halloween we went to a Pumpkin Patch here in Spokane. Actually it really not in Spokane, kind of in the middle of nowhere as you can see. I have only been to a Pumpkin Patch one other time in my life, I think for Young Women's. We had a fun time picking out a couple good Pumpkins. They also had a Pumpkin launcher, but we only got to see them launch straw. Still pretty fun to watch though.
The Saturday before Halloween we had a Ward Halloween Party with a Trunk or Treat. We brought our pumpkins for everyone to see and some candy for the kids. We didn't dress up but it was fun seeing all the other costumes that people come up with. Maybe next year we will have to get more into the spirit. We didn't have one trick or treater, so Halloween night we just had a quiet night at home.



 Cutting it off the vine

 Here we are carving our awesome pumkins. Notice the very long stem mine had. :)
WSU Cougars and Mario. I'm all about using a pattern because I cannot carve a good pumpkin by myself, and I figure if you're going to go to all the work of carving a pumpkin, you want it to look good. We didn't put them outside because they probably would have gotten stolen, so we just enjoyed for ourselves.
 Here a few Fall crafts I made this year. We made this Spooky banner at a Relief Society Activity.

I saw versions of this wreath and Autumn sign on Pinterest so I had to try them out. I had so much fun making them!
I love Fall but I am even more excited for the Holidays. Can't wait to get out Christmas decorations!

1 comment:

GrandmaBev said...

Cute decorations. Glad you could enjoy some halloween activities in your new area.