Thursday, May 24, 2012

Boise and Baptism

A couple of weeks ago my nephew Nathan was baptized and we went to Boise for it. We left Friday night and stayed the night at my brother Chad's house. We had fun with my nephews, and my mom and brother Kyler and his girlfriend Stephanie got there Friday too. The next day we just hung out and played games and such before the baptism. Later my sister Tysi and her family and my brother Kelby and his family came. The baptism was at 4 pm, and we had a delicious dinner afterwards. We stayed till about 9:00 that night and then drove home. It was fun spending time with family and I'm so glad that I was feeling well enough to go and see Nathan's baptism.

Here are some pictures of our fun times:





Here is all my family who were there. I love them!
                                       
Nathan and I after he was baptized. Isn't he so cute?

Chris and I after the baptism

 We're crazy. :) 

1 comment:

Fran said...

Jill, it was so nice to see you and Chris. The boys love when you come to Boise and spend time with them. Thank you for coming to Nathan's baptism!
-Fran