Sunday, May 20, 2012

Big Announcement

We are moving to Spokane! I guess it's not that big of an announcement but I thought if I titled this post that, then it would make everyone read this, haha just kidding. I actually really thought I already posted this, but lots of people kept telling me they hadn't heard, and I realized that I only said that Chris had been accepted to two different graduate schools, and we hadn't decided which one we were going to go to yet. Well, after MUCH prayer, discussion, thought, etc, we decided to go to Washington State instead of Penn State. It's much closer to home, and with my health we thought that was a good reason to stay close. It's also cheaper. :) Anyway, he starts August 20, so we still have awhile, but it will be here before we know it! We will be sad to go, but also excited to have this adventure on our own.
With that, I leave you with this lovely picture of us, just for fun.

1 comment:

Halfords said...

That's exciting! My aunt and uncle live in spokane. It's beautiful there!