Monday, July 1, 2013

Golfing, Climbing, and Hiking...Oh my!

This last Thursday we both got off work early so we decided the go mini golfing. We were pretty surprised at the end when our scores were tied!



Chris also watched me climb the rock wall. I took a rock climbing class in college and I miss it a lot! I made it to the top on two different sides.



Friday I found out that I only had 3 patients to see on Saturday, so Chris and I thought it would be a good day to go the waterpark at Silverwood (an amusement park in Coer d' Alane which reminds me a lot of Lagoon). We have been planning to go there sometime this summer. I got up early and was ready by 7, only to look out the window and realize it was raining outside! We thought the weather was going to be nice. I still went to work since I was ready and we decided to wait and see if it got better. It was still raining off and on. We had to go to Coer d' Alane anyway to pick up my ring that was being sized down (which ended up still being too big)! So since we were there we decided to find something to do. It was warm enough to be outside, but not quite warm enough to swim because of the wind and scattered rain. We found this hill that has a bunch of trails on it to hike. We saw a couple deer, which was cool. We made it to the top and ate our lunch we had packed (for the water park). I was proud of myself for making it. I was tired and had to stop and rest a few times but other than that I was fine. I look really gross in this pic, but here are, at the top of Tubb's Hill.



No comments: