Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Fun

Well I love Fall and I love Halloween. Yesterday Chris and I decided to go get a pumpkin from a pumpkin patch. I think I've only done that one other time in my life in Young Women. Chris had only done it once as well. Here we are going to get some pumpkins!

 This a really bad picture of me but I am clipping the pumpkin from the vine.

 Our two pumpkins we picked!


 A few weeks ago I got out all my Halloween decorations (Chris said it was too early, but you can never decorate too early for any holiday). I was in the mood to craft so I bought some cheap tulle and made a wreathe out of an embroidery hoop I had. It hung on our door for awhile before I had time to finish  it. Yesterday I got out my Cricut and used a new font I just got. I think it turned out cute. I kind of wish I would have put black around the letters, but I still thought it looked good. :)

 I made this decoration back when Kyler and Stephanie got married. I thought it turned out so good I want one for myself but have not had time to make one.
 I'm also always about making the most out my decorations I make so I added this to the back. Fun huh?
 Later I made the same thing for my friend Jamie who got married the end of July. I couldn't make it to her wedding and had never sent her anything. I finally got this made and mailed it to her. I made the back different this time. It was harder to fit these letters on though, I should have made them smaller.
I love Fall and am looking forward to the Holidays!

No comments: