Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter


Well we were able to have a nice Easter. I was feeling like getting out of the house and good enough to, so we went to Burley to my mom's. She made an amazing turkey dinner. My sister Tysi and brother Kelby and their families were there, as well as my little brother Kyler who had just moved home from BYU-I that weekend. These pics are out of order and I don't know how to fix it. All the pics except the first are cut off on the right side for some reason. I think it's because of the app I used to load the. Guess I won't be using that anymore. Anyway, the first pic is of the kids showing off their loot after the Easter Egg hunt-some were more excited than others. The next pic is of some treats I saw on Pinterest and talked Chris into helping me make. Basically he made the no bake cookies while I supervised and then I put them together at the kitchen table. I think everyone liked them.



Kyler was just like himself up to his old tricks again. With the help of a very brave Kelsi and Jenna.


Kelsi also had Kyler doing stunts with her. Then they all took turns tumbling in the front yard.


Later we had an Easter egg hunt with the kids. It was fun watching Halli and Luke because they both got sooo excited every time they found an egg.


Some eggs got hidden in some very hard to reach places, but that didn't stop Kade.


Or Ian.



But they did get prizes at least.



All in all it was a good day and I'm glad we got to do something nice for Easter in the midst of everything that has been going on. I feel like I have been missing out on life and that springtime, and life, and everything is just passing me by. So it was nice to be able to do something fun. I am so thankful for Easter and for the resurrection and Atonement of our Savior. Especially at times like this in my life. I am very comforted to know that my Savior knows how I feel and that I am not alone.

No comments: