Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crazy Summer

Well it's been awhile since I've blogged but life has been pretty crazy! Working full time and planning a wedding, with my job and fiance in a different town than where I live makes life a little interesting. Everyone is asking how plans are coming...so I will say that they are coming. We have a lot done now, but I still feel like there is a lot left. Hopefully it all comes together smoothly. I'm kind of getting to the point where I just want it to be done. At least we have the big things done, we have a place to live (with new paint and carpet!), I have a dress, and our announcements should be here in a couple days. In the meantime, we have managed to have some fun as well. Here are a few more pics of recent events, but first I have to just say that I am so excited to marry this man! He is amazing and I couldn't be any happier. :)

Near the end of July we spent a day at Lagoon. We had lots of fun.



Painting our place. :)
We were bored one night so Chris was introduced to my obsession with Disney puzzles.



We went to Dierkes Lake one night with my sister and her family.




This is my favorite. One day I stopped at his house after work as I usually do and he said he had a surprise for me. He took me upstairs and told me to look out the window and this is what I saw. Isn't that the cutest thing ever?! Pretty sure it is.



3 comments:

Dani said...

That is the cutest thing ever! How fun. It was fun to see you this weekend - good luck w/ the final wedding plans - this last month is going to fly by!

Brock and Kristina said...

What? Why would he do that? Was he bored? ;)

Chris and Paul said...

No. I'm just nice:) I got lots of points for this one and it only took me five minutes.