Sunday, September 11, 2011

He's Home!

Yes Kyler is finally home. It has been so fun having him home again. He was a great missionary and continues to be even after being home.

Here we are waiting patiently for his flight.

Kyler with all our nieces and nephews who were there (all but two). Halli and Luke were both born after he left so he is having fun getting to know them. (I'm still their favorite though).
My mom and I with Kyler. We missed him sooo much!
Halli had no problem warming up to him.
This is just an adorable picture of Landon and Halli from that day so I had to throw it in.
Today was Kyler's homecoming report. This is just some of the friends and family who came. He gave a really good talk. Then we had dinner and he left to go off to school to BYU-I. :( At least we can call him whenever we want now, though. :)

3 comments:

Dani said...

Wow I look fat in that picture...I should have had Taylee stand in front of me! That pic of Kyler and Halli is so cute - I'm surprised she warmed up to him so fast - she always seems so shy when I see her.

p.s. you forgot to post the pic of your "impromptu bridal shower" :)

Kira Rivadeneira said...

He's a pretty amazing person. Excellent talk. I'm glad that you got him back...even if it was only for a few days. :)

GrandmaBev said...

Loved seeing all the pictures. Too bad we are so far away in Arizona, we would have loved to be there.