Saturday, June 25, 2016

Usborne Books and More Convention 2016

A couple weeks ago I was able to attend the Usborne Books and More National Convention in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was super hard to leave Chris for some reason and I was really homesick the first couple days, but I am so glad I went. I just love being a part of this company. The extra income that I earn from home, the free cruise I earned, the awesome books I get, the Apple Watch I earned, are just some of the perks. The bigger perks is that it gives me something to do the day that makes me feel accomplished and like I'm making a difference. I love getting books into the hands of kids. I love the friends I have made and I always look forward to seeing them again.

We had lots of fun. There was music and dancing, awards, awesome trainings, lots of laughs, staying up late talking and playing games, etc. Can't wait to go back.
I was also able to see the potential that is possible with this company. I set lots of goals I want to accomplish in the next year. One of them being, earring a trip to DISNEY WORLD!

p.s. Sorry if you get tired of my Usborne posts. I try to hold back but I love the books so much. Just scroll past if you are sick of it. :)






















































No comments: