Saturday, June 25, 2016

April and May-Catching Up


It's been quite awhile since I blogged but someday I'm going to turn this into a book so I wanted to catch up. Not tons has happened in the last 3 months though so this is going to be just random things. 


Easter Weekend we went home for my Great Uncle George's 98th birthday party. He is almost more like a Grandpa. My Grandpa passed away when I was in 9th grade and he was the last living sibling of my grandpa's. He used to come to lots of things in our family-dinners, baptisms, etc. When we were little he would give us a dollar if we could say our ABC's backwards. When we lived in Spokane he had a stroke and they didn't think he was going to make it. I cried for 2 days thinking I was going to miss his funeral. 

.

Just a couple weeks later, he passed away.  He was a wonderful man who was 98 years old. I was so glad we went to see him. Can't wait to see him again. :)







All of my siblings were there except Brock. 

My cousin Danielle and I

My mom and her brother Wendell












It was so great to see so many cousins and aunts and uncles who I hadn't see in a long time!

Halle and Josh

My mom and several of her cousins


My buds Sydney and Jamie


My nephew Josh. He's my buddy




My cousin Lindsay was there from California


My sister-in-law Stephanie


Jerry the Sock Monkey found a friend.


At the beginning of May Chris and I drove to Orem to do some shopping, and my cousin Aersta who lives back east happened to be in town, so we had a BBQ. It was so good to see her and lots of others who I hadn't seen in awhile.


Kylie and I
 Aersta and I


Memorial Day Weekend Chris and I went with some friends of ours to a place near where we live called The Sinks. We had lots of fun.






We also had a little picnic at the park and played catch for awhile. It was nice to finally be able to enjoy warm weather.



Just a picture of us after church a few weeks ago.

So our life hasn't been super exciting but there ya go!



No comments: