Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Paint, Projects, and Polka Dot Pansies

A lot of you already know, that I recently started an Etsy shop, called Polka Dot Pansies. I have had lots of fun making crafts for other people. I have had quite a few people want me to make them custom orders, and it is so fun! I have always loved making things, and learning how to make other things. It has given me something fun to do now that I'm not working, and given us a little extra money. I like that I can do it as much or as little as I want. 

A couple weeks ago I decided to finally repaint my kitchen table and chairs, coffee table, and end table. Chris' cousin left these in the duplex we lived in when we first got married. We stained the coffee table and end table back then, but now I wanted to paint them. Here are before and after pictures. I think they turned out really good! I have fabric to make cushions for the chairs, and then I think it will look even better! 












 If you need anything cute made, just let me know, I would love to make it for you!
Facebook Page
Etsy Shop

No comments: