Sunday, September 29, 2013

Take Steps Walk

This last Saturday Chris and I walked in the Take Steps Walk for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America. We only signed up for it 10 days before, because we almost forgot about it! But we had been talking about doing it for a couple of months. I raised $100, and together everyone in Spokane raised $14,000, all going towards research for treatments, and hopefully someday, a cure. Thank you so much to everyone who donated! I really appreciate it. Next year I hope that we live closer to home. It would be fun to do the walk in Boise and have more family there with us. We walked 2 miles. I wasn't even tired at the end. I don't think I could have done that one year ago! So thankful for the progress I have made and that I have been doing well.





No comments: