Sunday, July 3, 2011

2 more months!!!

My little brother Kyler comes home from his mission in 2 months! August 31st is the day. I'm so excited I can hardly handle it. I love this kid so much. We are very close and like to do a lot of things together. He is such a good example to me. He has always had such a strong testimony and he lives it so well. I have definitely missed him. Some days it feels like the time has flown by, and others I miss him so much and it feels like forevor since I last saw him. He has been such an awesome missionary and loves serving the Spanish people in Texas. I know that he has made a difference in more lives than just mine. :)


















Can't wait till August!!!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I hear you are engaged. Anxiously waiting to hear more about it.