Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm 24!

Crazy right? I feel kind of old. On the Sunday before my birthday some of my aunts and uncles and cousins came over and we had cake and ice cream (actually brownies and ice cream because I'm not a huge fan of cake). Of course my cousins and I watched some Psych. What else would I want to do for my birthday? My birthday itself was on a Tuesday, so I had it off because I have every Tuesday off. (Not for long though. Starting in April I will be working 5 days/week, which I think will be bitter sweet...the money will be nice but I really love my days off). I just slept in and relaxed. Then I went to the opthamologist who said my eyes are fine so I could start taking the medication for rheumatoid arthritis. Then I went out to dinner. All in all it was pretty good. I got lots of birthday wishes on facebook, cards, phone calls, and texts. I felt pretty loved!


No comments: