Sunday, March 20, 2011

Full House

Last weekend we had quite the crowd at our house. Brock and Kris came for a quick trip from Boston, so everyone came to hang out while they were here. It was so fun to see them (we hadn't seen them since August). Porter and Taylee are getting so big. It will be fun when Brock is done with school and we can see them a little more often. Here are just some pics from the weekend. I enjoyed every minute of having all THIRTEEN of my nieces and nephews here.

Porter and I (he just turned 2)

Halli really liked to give Landon hugs.

Luke and Landon

The weather was nice enough that the kids could even play outside...Taylee, Tanner, Kade, Kalan, and Ian
I love this girl!

Landon still really likes me. :)
Saturday night my niece Kelsi was in Magic Valley's Jr. Miss. A bunch of us girls went and watched her. She did so good and was so fun to watch. I was so proud!
Kelsi is on the bottom left with the headband. This is their Physical Fitness routine, which she won by the way. :)

I thought she looked gorgeous!

It was a great weekend with family. Of course, after everyone leaves I miss them even more, but it was fun while it lasted.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

How fun to have so many of you together!

Dani said...

very fun! kelsi looks so cute!