Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jon Schmidt Concert

On November 6th my friend Amy and I went to the Jon Schmidt concert that was in Blackfoot. I drove to Pocatello and we went out to eat, and then went to the concert. I had always wanted to see him in concert. He is pretty amazing. I have three of his books but can only play like 3 of his songs. Someday I'll sit down and learn some more. He is pretty much my hero. He was a great entertainer and very funny. Here's a video I took of him playing his Love Story meets Vida la Vida song. I think there's a better video of this song on YouTube. We were in the very last row so I zoomed in as much as I could. Sorry it's kind of shaky, there were some little girls in front of me who kept getting in the way. Anyway, I hadn't seen Amy since the beginning of the summer, so it was really good to hang out with just the two of us. Sadly I failed to get a picture of us though. But it was a fun night. I was not dissapointed!


1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Looks like a wonderful night!