Saturday, October 16, 2010

25 Things About Me...

In honor of me reaching 25 posts here are 25 things about me:

1. I can sleep any time of day, it's my favorite thing to do.

2. I am not really an animal person...I miss my dog Tim, but that's about it. Of course, I was bit by a dog on the face when I was little, so that might have something to do with it.

3. I could eat cereal or pizza 3 time a day...what a good example of a dietitian I am, right?

4. I have played the piano since I was 7 and the flute since I was 11...

5. I am addicted to TV and obsessed with Gilmore Girls and Psych.

6. I have had my blood drawn close to 100 times.

7. My mom is my best friend.

8. I cannot stand tomatoes...I don't think I will ever reach a point where I can eat a raw tomato.

9. I am not really into sweets...I have to be in the mood for chocolate or ice cream, and I don't really like cake. If you give me a candy bar it might take me days to eat it, and my Easter candy always goes bad.

10. I am obsessed with pink...but most people already know that. My brothers just need to get used to the fact that they WILL be wearing pink ties or flowers at my wedding. One day my brother went to the library at ISU and saw a pink phone, pink backpack, pink purse, pink calculator and pink coat, and knew I must be there!

11. I have a talent for quoting movies and shows. I can see it once and repeat exactly what was said...and it bugs me when people quote something wrong. :)

12. I love to do puzzles, especially Disney puzzles (see number 13) and I have a collection of Disney Movie Poster puzzles but am always looking for more. 300-500 pieces are my favorite because you can do them in one day.

12. I love anything Disney-I went to Disney on Ice and am pretty sure I enjoyed it way more than the little kids...and Disneyland is my favorite place ever!

13. I have had the same car for 7 years, ever since I got my license. and even though it sometimes gives me trouble, I will be very sad when it is time to get a new one.

14. I have been to the Price Is Right.

15. I'm pro at Donkey Kong on Super Nintendo...ok, I'm sure there are lots of people way better than me, but I enjoy playing it.

16. I broke my left arm at the elbow in 4th grade a week before school got out when I jumped out of a swing...it was YEARS before I was brave enough to jump out of a swing again.

17. I am a sucker for a good card or board game...especially the Farming Game. :)

18. I love to read, especially at night. But not sappy love story stuff-it has to be intense.

19. I love to look up random things on the internet. I find myself reading for hours about some medical term or condition online all the time.

20. I love to be alone...I definitely like my alone time and need it everyday. That's probably why I don't mind long drives by myself.

21. I like to do laundry and clean the bathroom, don't know why.

22. I have pretty much the best pillow ever and NEVER go without it...I love my pillow!

23. I LOVE big roller coasters...it's my dream to someday go on a road trip and ride all the great roller coasters across America! So far I've been to Lagoon (which does not qualify as big roller coasters, contrary to what you may think,) Disneyland, California Adventure, Six Flags, Knott's Berry Farm, Cedar Point (AMAZING!) and have also ridden some pretty cool rides in Las Vegas.

24. I am afraid of being outside alone at night...and people who appear out of nowhere give me the heeby jeebies.

25. I own every season of Saved By The Bell...and watch them often. I know, embarrassing, right?

3 comments:

Brock and Kristina said...

Wow. Learned a couple new things. But that about sums it up. Jill in a nutshell. :) Made me miss you!

Jaylynn said...

Jill you are the best! And I love saved by the bell, if a re-run comes on and I'm flipping through channels I'll stop and watch it :D Wish I was closer and could hang out! Miss ya.

Dani said...

I think I knew just about all of those! Although I still can't believe the roller coaster one. And I need to try your pillow out sometime since I've heard so much about it. Every time I clean my toilet I think of you...ok that came out funny :) what I mean is, every time I clean the bathroom it reminds me that that's your favorite room to clean and it makes me smile.

"You admitted to me that you love Save by the Bell - what could be more embarassing than that?!" haha, and I probably didn't quote that exactly right, which probably bugs you - but that's all right - it bugs me too when people don't quote things right either.

Love you Jill!