Saturday, September 25, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

So I know this is a little late, but I still wanted to blog a little about Labor Day. It was actually a pretty relaxed and uneventful weekend. My brother Kelby and his wife Amy went to a wedding in Seattle over the weekend, so they dropped their kids off at our house Wednesday night. I watched Taylor and Ian Thursday and Friday. We went to the park, played the Wii, and watched some movies. Saturday my mom and I took them bowling and then out to Milner Dam that evening for awhile. My sister Tysi was there camping with her family so we surprised them and just hung out for awhile. Sunday after church we went out to my Uncle Blaine and Aunt Lora's and played games. I learned how to play "Missionary Pool" with my cousins and Uncle Blaine. It's an exciting and fast moving game, let me know if you want to know how to play :). Kelby and Amy got to Burley late Sunday night. Monday we went out Blaine and Lora's again and roasted hot-dogs and played some croquet. Let's just say I didn't come in first. :) All in all it was a fun few days. Here's just a few pics:

Kelsi and Halli on Kelsi's motorcycle.

Halli really likes the water (her pacifier is stuffed in her shirt so it didn't fall in the water.)

Kalan and Taylor fished for awhile.

And here's just a cute picture of Ian that Amy took because he needed to take a picture of himself to pre-school the next day.



No comments: