Thursday, July 29, 2010

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!

I passed my test!! I am now a Registered Dietitian. Now all I need is a job. :) Today was THE day I have been working towards for 5 years...and quite honestly, I'm so glad it's over. haha. But I just have to say that I am so thankful for everything I have in my life right now. For my Heavenly Father, without whom I am quite certain I would not have been able to do all this. I know He knows me and my concerns, worries, stresses, and trials. But He also knows my joys and strengths, talents and achievements, and I know I have all of these things because of Him. For my wonderful mother and all her support and everything she does for me. For my teachers and fellow interns and friends in the program who helped along the way. For my family, many friends, roommates, and relatives. I love you all. Thanks for encouraging me along the way. Now I feel like I can relax. I feel GOOD. :)

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

congratulations!

Dani said...

I feel GOOD too Jill! This post makes me happy - I can just see you standing there with your license, giving your acceptance speech...LOVE it! Here's to no more tests...EVER!!!
CONGRATS!!!

John and Maren Williams said...

Good luck and congrats! I think the little chick you posted should have a more flattering figure... haha oh and I just noticed Dietitian is spelled weird. Is it supposed to be like that and I am just missing something? More than likely that is the case...

Lindsay said...

Yeah Jill! I'm so excited for you. Yeah for no more school!!!!