Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Thanksgiving


A few weeks before Christmas I realized that Kyler and Stephanie wouldn't be in Burley for Thanksgiving and the thought of waiting till Christmas to see them was too much (I hadn't seen them since the 4th of July). So I called Kyler and told him they should come see me. They came down the week before Thanksgiving and stayed the whole weekend. We had so much fun! We just hung out and visited a lot. We went to the Rec Center in Vernal and went swimming. My little buddy wasn't too sure of the water at first but he warmed up to it. Kyler, Chris and Steph went down the big slides. I couldn't because of my PICC line. I just waded in the water mostly, keeping my arm above water. They went to church with us on Sunday as well. We had dinner, and then they went home.  
   


We ate Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house this year. We are kind of off on our schedule, but Tysi and Chad were both there. Then the next day we ate dinner at Chris' dad's house, and Saturday we had the famous After-THanksgiving-Breakfast at Chris' mom's house. 

Katie's boys enjoying the breakfast

Love hanging out with this little girl. 

Friday night my brother Brock came to my mom's, so we all went to church with her the next day. These are his two girls. So fun!


I think this pic was taken in October when we went home one weekend and went to my nephew's ordination to become a Deacon.

Here are just some other random pics from November



We went on a date and went bowling and we each won one game. :)



No comments: