Sunday, March 15, 2015

Baby Blessing

Two weeks ago we went to my brother Brock's house in Wyoming. He was blessing his new baby girl who was born in January. This was the first time we met her. She is such a doll and I loved every minute I got to hold her! 

We got there late Friday night and Saturday we went to an indoor pool they have and swam for a couple of hours. I didn't get any pictures of that though.

That night we celebrated Porter's 6th birthday, which was the day before. He is so smart and so fun. I was playing Qwirkle with him while we were there, and he kept adding up his score before I could. He isn't allowed to answer math questions unless no one else in his Kindergarten class doesn't know the answer. Haha.

His mom accidentally bought trick candles. I was hilarious.



This beautiful girl in her blessing dress. 

We had such a fun weekend and it was nice that we were only 5 hours away. We really love living closer to family! 

No comments: