Sunday, May 1, 2011

volley ball, pizza, ping pong, and Clue

Well my mom and I went to Utah on Thursday and Friday this week because I had my appointment at the University of Utah on Thursday (more about that later). Thursday night we went to Orem and stayed at my Uncle Parley and Aunt Marilynn's. My cousin Katie planned a little get together with a bunch of my cousins around my age since I haven't seen some of them since like June. We had so much fun! It was really nice because usually there are SO many people around when we are together, but this time there was just a few of us and we actually got to visit and spend some quality time together. (But don't get me wrong because I LOVE it when ALL my cousins are there too). We ate some pizza, played like 5 games of volleyball, played ping pong, and watched one of our favorite movies, Clue. I don't know how many times we have all watched that movie together, but for whatever reason we get a kick out of it.

Here's the boys, Braden, Sam, and Shayne. Of course they wouldn't smile very good for me.


Me and Katie

Me and Aersta



Here's most of us who were there. Aersta and Katie's husbands were there too. Lizzie stopped by just for a minute and Kylee showed up at midnight when she got off work and stayed for a couple hours (yes we were up late).


We were also able to do some shopping on the way home. It's amazing how much better the shopping is there. I got some clothes for work that I have been needing. Anyway, it was a short but very successfull trip!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! Amazingly, I don't think I've ever seen "Clue" - not sure how I've missed it, but I feel like I've seen it from all of you guys quoting it all the time :)

Halfords said...

What a fun party! And I'm glad you have some new things to try! Hopefully she'll have some answers for you. It was good to see you guys last weekend.